IT Application Analyst
To provide effective and efficient first level support operations for the following Hardware/Technology and Applications with their related interfaces: T24 (CBS); Check Point; Credit Quest; ATM; CDM, on line Cheque scan, NOBS branch offline, M-PAWA, mobile banking and internet banking.
- Diligently analyse, investigate and resolve production incidents in a professional and timely manner
- Design and implement new functionality and enhancements based on the logged user change requests
- Proactively collaborate with team members and business units to find the best solutions for complex technical issues
- Planning and organising to effectively structure work assignments for timely delivery on business information and intelligence assignments.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Technical skills to effectively perform system administration, systems analysis, business needs analysis, troubleshooting and deliver structured solutions in a manner that consistently produces a high quality of service.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the product and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
Education and Qualifications
A Bachelor’s degree (or Advanced Diploma) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- Professional qualifications in IT e.g. Oracle, Unix/Linux/Windows, other relevant professional qualifications in IT field would be added advantage.
- Project Management certification and experience is preferred e.g. PRINCE2, PMP
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT in implementing and supporting Bank Applications
- Good knowledge of Temenos T24 Core Banking System, Check point, Credit Quest; on line Cheque scan, NOBS branch offline
- T24 Development experience including Menu, Version, Enquiries and Batch set-up
- Working experience with T24 Live Support and Development
- Experienced in Unix/Linux/Windows Server.
- Experience with JBOSS or similar application servers
- Knowledge of Shell scripting and SQL scripting
- At least four years’ experience in supporting IT systems in general.
- Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support.
- Proven knowledge of banking operations, operations in business units and business impact analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s core systems
- Good understanding of overall T24 architecture and working mechanism.
- Management of Third party support providers.
Manager, IT Applications
IT & Network Systems
Banking: 3 Years
IT & Network Administration: 3 Years