Instrumentation & Automation Engineer
To plan, organize and direct electrical and instrumentation maintenance around the brewery to ensure production is not interrupted due to electrical or automation problems. Overall responsible for all electrical, instrumentation and automation tasks in the factory.
- Maintain health & safety standards as per company Management Systems.
- Perform planned equipment preventative maintenance on the electrical and instruments for Brewery
- Provide process instrumentation and control support.
- Ensure failures/ problems/ deviations are investigated and root causes identified, verified and corrective action taken according to procedures.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when there is electrical or automation problems
- Back up of equipment program and operation parameters for all machines.
- Ensure availability of critical electrical and instruments spare parts
- Follow up for spares availability, spares orders, and follow up on their delivery status.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate the performance of the equipment
- Carry out conditional monitoring of machines, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical and instruments installations
- Document work orders and ensure that root cause analyses are recorded and documented.
- Carry out equipment criticality to identify PMs gaps and develop a plan for improvement
- Drive asset care best practices to improve equipment performances
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering
- 3 years of experience in the same capacity in the beverages industry
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems and asset care best practices
- In-depth knowledge of automation system
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment
Manufacturing: 2 Years
Engineering: 2 Years