An Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the construction of infrastructure projects within the organisation and directing those projects, deﬁning tasks and timelines, coordinating across departments, managing budgets, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Responsible for the implementation of all infrastructure (water, electricity, sewage, roads, footpaths, )
- Plan and implementation of infrastructure measures as well as expansion of existing infrastructure in line with the construction progress in the town
- Coordination with the contract managers on milestones for the completion of infrastructure connections for buildings to be completed
- Negotiate contracts with contractors and suppliers
- Lead the own infrastructure team
- Plan and monitor eﬃcient use of heavy machinery
- Plan and monitor compliance with the infrastructure budget
Education and Qualifications
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and minimum of ﬁve (5) years of professional experience in Civil Constructions, Real Estate Projects, Landscaping or related ﬁelds.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, ﬁnancial reports, and legal Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to eﬀectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Negotiation Skills: Ability to negotiate with suppliers, service partners and
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical
- Analytical Skills: Ability to deﬁne problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word Knowledge of G Suite preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- The ability to successfully manage a large number of tasks and projects
- Project Management: Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and
- Technical Skills: Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings; knowledge of site planning, architectural design, aﬀordable housing ﬁnance precepts; experience securing government entitlements such as zoning; construction techniques; real estate law;
Real Estate: 5 Years
Construction Management: 5 Years