Human Resources Manager
We are looking for an individual who will assist our client in providing leadership in developing and executing a Human Resources strategy in support of the overall business plans and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Recruitment and selection - hiring staff, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, initial screening and selection
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Ensure recruitment needs are met effectively and efficiently, coach line managers where necessary to ensure recruitment and selection process follow best practice, result in the selection of the most competent candidate and avoid unlawful discrimination
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, Corporate Social Responsibility and administration
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
- Defines all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority / responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Promoting continuous professional development.
- Ensure training and development needs are collected and verified through the personal development session
- Interviews all levels of candidates; serves as interviewer for position finalists along with the management.
- Maintain accurate and up to date Employee records
- Manage human resources litigations & represent the company in labor cases
- Design, deliver and source HR services, processes, tools and policies for the Company that drive and reinforce behavior required to meet business objectives (including time management).
- Enforce all the HR policies and practice to ensure employee compliance
- Implement succession and talent management plans within the business to ensure annual plans and initiatives are adhered strictly by managers without fail
- Responsible for reviewing all payments (salaries, loans, leave documentation & other benefits) before being rolled out for payment by payroll officer
- Evaluate work-force requirement and planning. Liaise with line managers to ensure tasks are evenly distributed for effective and efficient use of resources for optimal work-force optimization
- Coordination of practical trainings and induction programs to ensure trainees/ field attaches’ get the training required at the same time the company gets the best value of their time.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and KPI’s. Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs
- Enforce performance management processes at line manager’s level to ensure timelines are met and inspire management to set high standards of performance and hold employees firmly accountable for meeting those standards
- Drive the high- performance culture by ensuring employees put in required hours as per contractual agreement, low performers are managed well under performance improvement plans and those who do not comply are disciplined as per procedure
- Develop and foster a positive, high performance culture within the organization and build alignment of systems, processes and practices within the organization
- Provide coaching and support to line managers and assist them to work with their employees to achieve their performance standards
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations
- Reviews employee appeals through the company complaint procedure
- Monitors occupational & environmental factors that could lead to unhealthy lifestyle
- Administer personnel activities such as vacation, retirements and seniority awards
- Organize funeral activities and last benefits of employees and dependants
- Acts as a non-clinical counseling resource to any staff member requiring non-judgmental support and assistance in resolving any personal and/or work-related problem(s).
- Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Manage the employee time management system and hold employees accountable on consistent delays seen. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies in the contractual and procedures of the organisation
- Manages daily office operations, employee contracts, manages partner relationships, acts as primary liaison for the organisation
- Manage Administrative Staff: including front office, and travel coordination
- Manage staff transport, medical insurance provider, general office supplies
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, Psychology, Sociology or other equivalent degree
- Advanced skills in Office 365 (MS Office)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management from a Heath organizations (added advantage).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality always
- Ability to interpret labor laws and other legislations
- Ability to translate HR organizational needs and requirements to others
- Knowledge of principles of office organization and principles of management
- Must understand policies and procedures and be able to explain them to others
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing to employees and leaders
- Excellent organization, supervisory, managerial and leadership skills
- Multitasking skills, can work under pressure
- Analytical and computational skills
- Excellent problem analysis & solving skills
- Innovative & Decisiveness
Health & Medical: 3 Years
Human Resource (HR): 3 Years