Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager will play a key part in keeping the organisation happy and unified. The organisation has both Office/Administrative Staff as well as a Plant - the HRM will be supporting both areas of the business.
- Comply with labor law and payroll regulations
- Develop and implement HR strategy in line with business strategy and priorities
- Embed the company's Code of Conduct, Values and working culture
- Deliver Human Resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment, training and developing, talent management, coaching, performance management and implementing organizational changes
- Implement and promote HR policies
- Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent review
- Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget and Manpower costs.
- Supports the Leadership Team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures in line with the company Code of conduct, value, and guidelines.
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with company Compensation & Benefits expert
- Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: manpower cost, turnover, training budget, training days, talents metrics
- Ensure organization health by implementing a structured approach to IR/ER through the provision of advice to managers on IR/ER policies and processes.
- Staying abreast of changes in local legislation and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities, and implementing relevant development products in order to provide a competent, professional, and customer-focused HR service to the business.
- Responsible for Office Services.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- HR professional background - 4 years minimum
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management, ER/IR.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes within the country.
- Good presentational, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Managing Director
Manufacturing: 3 Years
Human Resource (HR): 5 Years