Human Resources and Administrative Assistant
The Human Resources and Administrative Assistant's main responsibility will be to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the HR team including processing invoices and expense reports, generating correspondences for internal communication, managing leave applications, medicals and employee record filing. The incumbent is also responsible for organizing and supporting employee engagement programs and to provide support to the compensation computation among other things.
The Human Resources and Administrative Assistant must display a high level of customer service and attention to detail, a sense of urgency, ability to maintain confidentiality and be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Responsible for supplying administrative support and assistance to General Manager and Company.
- Responsible for leading and supervising Administration team (TBA).
- Recruitment and hiring activities, including issuing work contracts in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Coordinates travel (internal and international travel requests) and travel documentation requirements (visas, passports, etc.) as well as rotation schedule for company personnel.
- Ensure medical procedures are adhered to.
- Setting up of new procedures/registers for Administrative related tasks.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining personnel records.
- Responsible for the operation of the document control library.
- Issues monthly reports.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedure including the wearing of required personal safety equipment and clothing when required to.
Education and Qualifications
- Educated to University or equivalent but no less than high school level.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in similar working environment.
- Thorough and reliable worker.
- Fluent spoken and written English, with good record keeping skills.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, communications, mentoring, team building, cross-cultural, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Well organized.
- Computer literate on Windows-based applications.
- No cultural barrier.
Oil & Gas: 5 Years