HR Business Partner
The main responsibility of the HR Business Partner is to provide HR services and support to managers and employees by bringing people management expertise to business decisions and strategies. Making sure that HR policies, HR processes and labour law are complied with and contributes to a sustainable, productive and balanced work environment. In this way the role enables fulfilment of the business goals to be perceived as a top employer.
Perform strategic HR-work
Support Managers and the organisation with and through a HR-perspective, driving change and improvements
- Support management groups in strategic-, change- and resource planning
- Support and coordinate the management planning
- Support in work environment planning
- Support the management to secure the inclusion and diversity perspective in management work
- Contribute with the HR-perspective in management groups
- Translate strategic goals to HR-activities
- Contribute with the HR-perspective when participating in projects
- Develop strategic competence plans together with management
- Contribute to development of the organization
- Drive improvement activities from collected input
- Keep updated regarding HR trends, legislations and best practices
- Initiate proposals for continuous improvements
HR Operations Management
Support managers and employees in HR related matters
- Support managers in Performance Management
- Give support in work environment questions
- Support managers in labour law issues
- Support managers to manage undesirable and unacceptable behaviour
- Support managers regarding recruitment
- Secure that there are functional introduction routines
- Support in new employee follow-ups
- Support in work adjustment and rehabilitation
- Support managers regarding remuneration
- Support managers regarding competence planning and development
- Support managers regarding work with employee surveys and their results
- Compile and report employee statistics
- Conduct exit interviews
HR Manager Support
Develop and support managers in their leadership and management
- Introduce managers to management responsibilities
- Coach and guide managers
- Support managers in their own competence development
- Support managers in dealing with conflicts
- Support managers in change management
Develop the main processes, tools and ways of working with HR for the organisation also considering support of Managers
- Implement and maintain HR-processes
- Develop and maintain HR Tools
- Support the organisations work to attract, recruit and retain dedicated and competent people in a systematic way
- Work to ensure conditions to create a strong employer brand through the right focus in the organisation and connected to prioritized activities
- Contribute to and at Employer Branding activities
- Contribute to Global HR Community
- Attend relevant HR Meetings
- Being a role model and sharing Good Practices
- Develop a network
HR Administration and Support
Ensure HR related controlling, reporting and other administrative processes are operative
- Secure the operations have an adequate Compensations and Benefit structure
- Preparing and follow up of Budget for the department
- Secure HR Controlling & Reporting
- Work with Rehabilitation and its process when necessary
- Apply Conflict Handling and function as a mediator when needed
Representing the company
Represent the company and act as a good spokesperson at different activities
- Represent and act as a spokesperson for the organisation through Employer Branding activities
- Representing the business before labour regulatory agencies and bodies
Health & Safety development
Coordinate and support Health & Safety development
- Ensure and support implementation of safety and health policies, procedures and regulations in daily work
- Create and safeguard a healthy, safe and sustainable work environment for all employees supporting business objectives
- Support the work with continuous improvements regarding safety and health
Improvement work according to the Business' Way
Understand and act according to the business frame work
- Understand and act according to the way frame work
- Maintain the normal situation, detect deviations and act immediately to eliminate them
- Contribute in daily follow-up, daily steering
- Participate and contribute in improvements activities based on a standardized working methods
Using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
Managing others to ensure their work contributes to organizational goals. Developing individuals, building teams, resolving conflicts, and applying workplace policies.
Demonstrates understanding for importance of safety and health policies, procedures and regulations in daily work. Creates and safeguards a healthy, safe and sustainable work environment for all employees.
Education and Qualifications
- Relevant education or equivalent work experience
- Experience from similar role, an advantage
- Fluent in English
Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers.
Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
Recognizing the need for change, being open to new ideas and methods, and championing transformational change within the organization and beyond.
Planning and Organizing
Reaching goals that are central to organizational success by making and following plans and allocating resources effectively.
Understands the need and the importance in finding customer solutions. Ensures that the solutions found are easy to implement, cost effective and customer friendly.
Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieving results. Meets objectives and responds proactively to avoid disappointing results.
Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
HR Director Tanzania
Automotive: 4 Years
Logistics & Operations: 4 Years
Human Resource (HR): 3 Years