Head of Sales Ops
Responsible for the effective management and investment of the customer consideration budget, Sales driver A&P budget, and the coordination and execution of all marketing A&P budgets assigned towards the delivery of brand visibility, POS material BTL (Below the line).
This role is a key strategic contact between the company and other trade partners and therefore it is expected to have high levels of respect/contact in managing relationships. This role has allocated resources and budgets.
- Off-trade & On-trade Key account executives report directly into this role
- Commercial planning and coordination of all trade and BTL activities across the business
- Trade strategy development, entrenchment in the commercial planning process
- Merchandise/POS identification, placement coordination, design, and procurement
- Sales Driver programs development and execution
- Stewardship of the measurement and evaluation of programs executed in trade
- Complete stewardship and execution of the total company BTL A& P budget in Tanzania
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in a business-related field
- Formal business qualification ideal, MBA preferred
At least seven (7) years experience in a similar role
Extensive business experience gained at a senior level in a multinational corporate environment, with proven capabilities in the FMCG industry and related business issues such as brand management or brand financial management, production, logistics; Risk management techniques; Strategy development and execution; Business consulting; and Project Management.
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 5 Years
Manufacturing: 3 Years
Sales: 5 Years
Trade Marketing: 2 Years