Head of HSE
- Planning and Managing periodical inspections & maintenance schedule according vendor specifications to all Safety & Fire Equipment.
- Organize, Monitor and coordinate Safety Awareness Program, Loss Prevention Program at Sites.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
- Maintain all HSE related statistics, issue HSE Bulletin.
- Safety audit on site, instruction and training the company and contractor Staffs.
- Conduct HSE Trainings, meetings and “TOOL BOX” talks.
- Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy
- Audit of subcontractor's HSE Programs conditions against the plan
- Using s OSHA’S Rationale for PPE Selection and Hazard Assessment.
- Checking and monitoring the Scaffolding tag system.
- Defining Company Management any need of special emergency, rescue, safety and fire protection / firefighting systems and necessary training.
- Support Company Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and programs,
- Provides technical and professional proposals and advice to protect company property and personnel.
- Assisting Field Manager to preparing annual HSE objectives and Action Plan.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly inspection and Monitoring all activities and Facilities.
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
- Make necessary work permit whenever to begin the job.
- Conduct or direct testing of air quality, noise, temperature, and/or radiation levels to verify compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Reminding all workers that the safety in the best policy and To target zero Accident.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to organizations on how to handle health-related problems and make needed changes.
- Control all the Employees and inspection for Safety and give instruction regarding Safety.
- Encourage team to accomplish 5S & continuous improvement targets.
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams, so that emergency responses can be facilitated.
- Understands, abides & communicates to team effective & any Government rules / regulations
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Training Certifications (related to Occupational Safety & Health), NEBOSH etc
- Certifications – (ISO 9001:2000, 45001, 14001) / Fire Fighting Training
- Proven experience as HSE Engineer or similar role
- Deliver Health & Safety Awareness to employees, external personnel, visitors
- Preparing of risk assessment and safe system of work
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
Manufacturing: 7 Years
Construction: 3 Years