Head of Claims and Risk Survey
The Head of Claims and Risk Survey will be a member of the management team and will be in charge of claims management and risk assessments.
- Supervise the work of the claims department reasonably, effectively so that the claim ratio/outgo remain within the prescribed band and yield underwriting profit for the Company.
- Inhouse assessment of all motor and non-motor claims as far as practicable.
- Wherever the external surveyors are required for assessment of major claims, pro-actively engaging in the claims settlement process to ensure fair settlement.
- Achieve a high degree of client satisfaction in the settlement claims
- Risk survey for all major and medium level risks as they will be assigned.
- Conduct training for all members of the claims team, including branch managers, on all claim assessment matters and risk management and risk survey.
- Regular interaction with brokers or clients for effective claims service
- Monitoring reinsurance recoveries.
- Responsible for the continued development and timely updating of the claims procedure manual and claims handling policies.
Education and Qualifications
- Engineering qualification or equivalent
- Experience of minimum ten years in claims and risk survey
- Experience in handling motor and non-motors assessment as well as risk survey of industrial and non-industrial risk.
Insurance: 10 Years
Risk: 10 Years