Growth Marketing Lead
As the Growth Marketing Lead, your primary task is to generate qualified applicants for the training programs. You will do this through online direct response advertising, in-person events and promotions, and partnership development. In addition to recruiting students to our training programs, you will support general marketing and communications functions.
- Marketing Strategy: develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences). Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spending, and track performance. Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviors of local youth and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function.
- Digital marketing: drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select, and engage external contractors, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission. Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video).
- Offline marketing: create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio). Plan and manage unique and inspiring in-person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs.
- Partnerships: identity, build, and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencers).
- Martech & Analytics: understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft. Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience, and stakeholder engagement. Draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Experience with the Tanzanian market (mandatory); relevant work authorizations preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent expertise in B2C marketing. Comfortable with leading and devising innovative marketing strategies
- Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the 18th-30th age bracket in the relevant market. Strong knowledge of popular culture, social media and digital amplification, and influencer marketing. Demonstrated through experience working in marketing campaigns targeting youth and/or passion for working with young people
- Experience identifying, building, and managing partnerships
- Experience in marketing and recruitment for training programs and/or a top FMCG company
- Experience ideating, planning, and running branding events