Fuel Card Manager
Manages the credit card portfolio including fraud detection, support and customer experience. Working together with Sales team members to further engage our customers by providing services or programs to entice usage.
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Participate in preparation of Fuel Card annual, monthly and weekly action plans with due regard to Market developments, and third party stations network coverage and Key account management structure
- Participate in the development of a prospection and penetration action plan for Card business through identification of priority segments for development, carry out pull and push campaigns, and increase outreach.
- Assess requirements to enable efficient operation of Card including procurement and maintenance of basic back office equipment, electronic payment terminals, blank cards and promotional materials.
- Participate in procurement of tenders, preparation of proposals, post tender and contract negotiation
- Execute all basic client contractual obligations in tandem with other company departments (credit management and after sales service)
- Constantly carry out all controls (Polling, integration, SAP) related to efficient operation of company’s Card in line with Group guidelines.
- Determine and Insert correct prices in company’s Card for specific clients on due date and ensure that correct prices are inserted for third party stations.
- Participate in the development of client training programs and carry out sessions at client sites
- Generate on a monthly basis, key line business reports based on specified indicators to head office Paris and in Tanzania, to register all visits
- Prepare and participate at major Card client business review meetings
- Participate in the recruitment and Development of assistants/collaborators as required (+ EIA).
- As per the key accounts list, direct follow up on collection of customer accounts, manage accounts of third party stations Liaison with legal department and follow up on legal proceedings when matter related to Fuel Cards
- Understand, and implement all Cards, and customer credit management procedures including setting up and review of credit limits on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the good implementation and respect of all Card procedures (Prepaid/Postpaid).
- Carry out all communication with Cards department or APPLICAM including lodging of tickets on technical problems encountered during card operation
- As per the key account list, participate in Variable compensation scheme
- Contribute to the success of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) targeting customer satisfaction.
- As per the key account list, to register in SALSA Case files all complaints received from clients and carry out proper diagnosis, and attend to client complaints in liaison with NETWORK teams.
- High integrity required. Respect all Group / TTL behavior, HSEQ and ethical policies (including code of conduct, competition law and anticorruption)
- To align to the Group and company Commercial strategy as defined in Long term plan
- Develop strong customer relationships so as to spearhead the development and growth of cards business
- Ensure profitability of the GT activity (bulk fuel and cards)
- Observe the good development of supervised human resources
Education and Qualifications
- Basic Degree in Business with at least 3 years in management
- Excellent computer skills.
- Possess a clean driving license
- Proactive with strong analytical, team leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Good personality and ambitious to achieve best possible results.
- Good and sound knowledge of corporate sales(General Trade)
Oil & Gas: 7 Years
Relationship Management: 6 Years