Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor
The Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor is responsible for the financial planning and analysis for the business including preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts and for providing finance decision support to the business, as well as supporting the month end process.
The incumbent works closely with the Financial Controller, CFO and the wider business to understand commercial options and opportunities, in order to calculate the finance impact in support of decision making.
- Coordinate the annual Budgeting and periodic Forecasting processes.
- Provide commercial decision support, particularly to the Operations and Sales teams.
- Prepare business cases to calculate the financial impact of business decisions, by calculating project NPVs and returns, for projects such as customer pricing proposals and Build to Suit opportunities.
- Support for the production of the monthly financial and periodic management reports.
- Work closely with the rest of the finance team to implement and support process improvement and develop best practices.
- Comply with the provisions of health, safety and environment legislation in Tanzania, and shall also comply with Company’s policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and wellness policies, and any modifications to any policy that may be introduced from time to time.
- Live Company’s Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- Perform any other duty as directed by line management.
HR RELATED ISSUES:
- Ensure positive team actions under any circumstances.
- Ensure ongoing feedback is provided and corrective action is taken where required.
- Focus on solutions not problems.
- Ensure that appearance and behavior is always in line with the Company’s policies and other guidelines.
- In a timely manner, escalate matters as appropriate to the line manager and/or the escalation matrix stipulated in the relevant Company / Group policy.
HSSE AWARENESS AND ACTION:
- Ensure that own vehicle and other company equipment is operated in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Raise any HSSE deviations and/or perceived problems / concerns to the urgent attention of senior management.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management, Finance and Accounting, or similar.
- Proven experience of project and business modelling.
- Minimum three years experience in a commercial finance role .
- Working with an ERP, preferably MS Dynamics Great Plains.
- Working in a multi-national organization.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- The incumbent must be flexible as there may be occasions that require working beyond the standard working week to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met
- Financial Controller
Telecommunication: 3 Years
Finance: 5 Years