Export manager handles areas of global business such as sales, logistics, and compliance. He or she is responsible for the logistics of getting the goods to the purchaser in another country and for ensuring the goods meet the required standards of the importing country. Export manager is be responsible for the sales and promotion of their company's goods abroad. The export manager generally supervises a team of export professionals.
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales in all Export Markets (Congo, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Burundi and Rwanda).
- Analyzing and research current markets.
- Specifying projects in foreign markets and closely follow up for pricing implementation and technical issues.Implementing sales and marketing strategy of each market.
- Establishing distributors’ networks in the above-mentioned markets.
- Analyzing and research opportunities for new markets and perform risk analysis.
- Uncovering new opportunities and clients whilst maintaining relationship with the existing client base.
- Establishing and monitoring all export procedures ensuring all export sales order for Company's Partners and third parties are per agreed upon terms and guidelines.
- Overseeing the coordination of all export activities, as logistics, pricing and sales relevant to export
- Responsible for coordinating all export deliveries with ocean and air companies as well as transport by trucks.
- Familiar with the needs of the clients on different markets.
- Regularly, following up with export clients to track ongoing shipments and deliveries schedules.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Education and Qualifications
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in construction
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to accuracy
- Communication and presentation skills
- Honesty and clear integrity
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Performance oriented
- Ability to operate in different geographical locations is an added advantage
- Commercial Director East Africa
Manufacturing: 2 Years