To accelerate technology function in meeting business goals, maximize the business value from information technology investments, and unleash overarching innovation for the Bank and customers.
- Formulate/develop digital strategies to drive the next generation of digital banking
- Lead/coordinate the implementation of key digital initiatives including digital platform migration project
- Plan and implement digital projects to integrate lifestyle and banking appetite with artificial intelligence
- Design effective and efficient digital customer journey to ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience through website/mobile app/web to deliver ambitious growth in digital traffic and usage
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to enhance Bank’s delivery of outstanding quality services and ensuring that customer service guidelines match with bank’s policy
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including product owners, technology, compliance and external vendors to construct and deliver quality services in digital channels.
- Develop, Supervise and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed banks objectives.
- Conduct researches on the best and evolving market practice to define the most efficient and customer-friendly UI throughout the entire customer journey
- Interpret digital journey and engagement effectiveness, and identify learning, insights and actions
- Advocate and communicate the global digital vision and strategy to all stakeholders across the business and work;
- Articulate the value of “Digital” and integrate into the business operating model from the perspective of sales revenue, cost savings, and customer experiences
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy;
- Lead innovation projects and establish strategic partnership
- Play a key role in building strategic alliance and business partners for customer acquisitions and cross selling.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business administration or other related field,
- At least 5 years’ industry experience in similar roles, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels
- Excellent technical skills, project management abilities, strong communication skills, and analytical abilities.
- Strong business acumen, with self-initiation and drive to achieve excellence
- Open-minded, self-motivated, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of banking products and services
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market
- Risk management technique
- Banking techniques and operations
- Good presentation and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions
- Chief Executive Officer
Banking: 12 Years
Digital Banking: 12 Years