Handle all duties on Database Adminstration
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
Education and Qualifications
- At least Form 4 and above
- Technology Background
- At least more than 1-2 Years of Experience.
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- good communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills
- familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- good organizational skills
- flexibility and adaptability
- the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
Manufacturing: 1 Years
Data Management & Admin: 1 Years