Project Coordinator - DRC Congo
- Working under the direction of the Regional Director and Chief Executive Officer, the Project Coordinator will develop and execute high-quality development projects in alignment with the company’s mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- The Project Coordinator serves as the primary representative of the company and has overall responsibility for leadership, building an ethical culture, planning, managing, and directing all aspects of the project.
Strategic Program Leadership:
- Promote a clear vision of the present and future Organisation goals and strategies. Ensures that these are clearly communicated to staff, local beneficiaries, partners and local authorities
- Provide strong professional leadership to the country team in all aspects of its operations, assigning and delegating tasks as required.
- Lead in the development and implementation of the Organisation’s strategic and operational plans and proactively contributes to evolving strategy in response to the ground realities.
Management and Administration:
- Provide overall management and technical direction of Organisation
- Ensure that country project follows all local laws and regulations
- Ensure that Organisation’s activities are being implemented according to the approved action plans and schedules.
- Manage the business to comply with approved budgets and to maintain the expected level of growth in the market.
- Ensures quality, accuracy, and timeliness of project reports
- Conduct regular cooperative shop visits to ensure that projects activities are progressing as planned.
- Ensure partnership agreements and MOUs are properly prepared, monitored and implemented throughout their timeframe
- Verify and approve acquisition and delivery of all major purchases, liquidation of cash advances as well as the execution of sound cash management practices.
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships with local government, private sector, and NGO partners that increase visibility, strengthen Organisation’s role in communities, and enhance project quality.
- Represent Organisation to current and prospective partners at public and private events
- Hosts official visitors of Organisation
- Report immediately to the Regional Director and Chief Executive Officer any identified cases of fraud, theft, abuse, misconduct, or conflict of interest
Human Resource Management:
- Establish a disciplined culture of performance, positivity, engagement, creativity, and work ethics
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources to develop and maintain human resource information systems, including current job descriptions for all positions, personnel orientation and professional development plans, personnel evaluation, timesheets, and annual leave records in keeping with Organisation’s personnel handbook
- Ensures that Organisation HR policies follow applicable laws, rules and regulations (e.g., taxes, insurance, employment contracts, etc.), with its documentation
- Work closely with HR Department to Recruit, hire, train and supervise Organisation Tanzania staff
- Interface with HQ groups to assure compliance with Company defined processes and procedures. Ensure there is adequate communication and compliance on key issues.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, organizational leadership, or relevant discipline.
- A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial management and internal controls in a telco companies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, is a must (will be tested)
- Experience working with OEMs, Banks, Local authorities and international NGO preferred
- Experience in establishing strong collaborative networks to achieve greater impact
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Energetic, self-starter and ability to undertake any tasks without intensive supervision.
- Highly organized, efficient, and responsive
- Good planning and report writing skills
- Proficient computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, and Power point)
Regional Director/Chief Executive Officer
Fintech: 10 Years
Management: 10 Years