Chief Financial Officer
We are a fast growing, dynamic organisation in the hospitality industry, based in Arusha. Our mission is to empower, protect and explore the areas and communities in which we operate our camps, in an effort to establish completely sustainable businesses.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Manage the Accounting Department.
Education and Qualifications
- Masters' Degree in Finance or Accounting related field
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Quickbooks).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
Hotel: 6 Years