For more information please see job description
- Review the accuracy and completeness of transactions posted into the system by finance team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review and approval by financial controller.
- Review and sign off monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure that monthly financial reports are completed on time.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax and other regulatory bodies on matters relating to financial transactions of the company.
- Review and sign of monthly payroll reports.
- Ensure that VAT, WHT, Corporate tax and other statutory and regulatory taxes are filed on time.
- Ensure monthly account schedules are prepared by finance team and signed off.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements.
- Prepare adhoc financial reports required from time to time.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Supervising and supporting finance staff on daily tasks.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
Education and Qualifications
- Professional Certificate from any of the recognized accounting bodies (NBAA, ACCA, CA, etc)
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a senior position.
- High level of written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financial System would be an advantage.
Certified Public Accountant / NBAA
Finance: 6 Years
Accounting & Bookkeeping:6 Years