A professional Accountant accredited by an internationally recognized accounting board.
- Check and analyze financial information and prepare more complex financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
- Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports such as Income Statement, Balance sheet, Account consolidation, and consolidation of Tangible and Intangible assets, weekly and monthly Margins. Budget reports, Investment project control. Prepare Reports weekly, monthly and annually.
- Assist in the development of budget and Perform and review account reconciliations.
- Schedule monthly tax payments, VAT (with the monthly sales and purchases records), perform reconciliation of income tax withholdings, arrange payments on accounts, Keep records of excise duties deducted by the Bank for payments made to suppliers.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Assist in managing the credit process by working closely with internal /external auditor to ensure that the required information is provided timely so that the audit can be completed as scheduled.
- Assist in preparation of annual financial reports including financial statements, notes, supporting schedules, the transmittal letter and statistical information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Train, test and ensure the integrity of the financial system (controls and technology). Train, test and maintain the financial software system and its integrity.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Attend meetings and participate on behalf of finance when needed.
- Prepare provisional tax returns and ensure that provisional tax payments are done timely. Prepare VAT returns on a monthly basis and submit to TRA on time.
Education and Qualifications
Relevant University degree with CPA/ACCA
- 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Team management experience.
Accounting & Bookkeeping: 2 Years