Business Development Representatives - TBL
This position requires a result-driven individual, who is a self-starter, confident, hardworking, a problem solver with good communication skills. Duties include identifying opportunities to increase sales, negotiating contracts with potential clients & customer management.
There are opportunities open in the following cities:
(Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Arusha, Moshi, Mbeya, Iringa, Morogoro, Songea, Njombe)
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate their needs and/or promote our products and services
- Generating leads
- Negotiating & Closing terms and contracts with prospective customers
- Answering customer questions about terms, service offering & availability
- Maintaining customer records
- Manage & Facilitate an environment to ensure customers make timely payments
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts
- Coordinating sales efforts in marketing sponsored programs.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers.
Education and Qualifications
- University or Advanced Diploma Graduate in Business , Marketing or related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is an added advantage
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.