Business Development Manager
The primary objective of this role is to drive business growth by acquiring new clients and expanding market presence in the field of taxation.
- Staying up-to-date with ever-changing tax laws and regulations and industry trends to identify opportunities for our services
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and fetch potential clients in the market who require taxation advisory services
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing clients in order to understand their needs and offer tailor-made solutions.
- Develop and present compelling proposals that showcase our in-depth knowledge of taxation to potential clients.
- Engage in discussions on contracts, terms, and pricing to secure new business opportunities, assuring mutually profitable outcomes.
- Liaise closely with the current operational team to maintain the seamless delivery of services to clients.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business operations and industry trends.
- Participate in meetings with clients to discuss their various taxation matters in order to gain a high level of understanding
- Work closely with senior staff to develop a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s services and processes.
- Educate clients on tax matters while helping them understand the implications of different tax strategies and compliance requirements.
- Identifying and carrying out other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in business development; preferably in the taxation sector.
- Strong business acumen and sales skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales, business development, and analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Networking abilities and Client Relationship Management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative and adaptable to new working environments.
Finance Services: 5 Years
Business Development: 3 Years