Assistant Manager: Merchant Acquisition
Supports the full cycle merchant acquisition process along with daily management and ownership of recruiting activity.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and strong business partner to company’s sales and operation team in ensuring relevant and strategic acquisition initiatives.
- Assist in developing strategy to position company’s brand and market presence.
Identify and innovate operational process in meeting tier-1 target brands to grow company’s product standards.
- Devise and execute a targeted merchant acquisition strategy, redesigning plan focusing on market specific competencies and footprints.
- Responsible for leading efforts on networking and referrals throughout the organization to help develop pipelines for anticipated acquiring.
- Identify and optimize operational mechanics as well as sourcing brand partners to drive qualified brands in generating future traffic by securing the official right of sales and distributorship
Banking: 3 Years
Finance Services: 2 Years