The Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, handling payroll and accounting activities, receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general clerical duties.
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on office expenses and office budgets.
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence such as letters, emails, packages.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Occasionally travel off-site to deliver reports or files.
- Distribute office memos, reports and ensuring everyone is kept abreast with the latest company news or information.
- Hire maintenance vendors and artisans to repair or replace any damages at the office.
- Oversee the activities of the cleaning staff, security and office steward.
- Assist the HR with job posting and interviews.
- Book and prepare board room or conference rooms for meetings and events.
- Operate office equipment such as printers, scanners, shredders etc. where necessary.
- Assist other departments on projects where required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discpline
- Excellent Written and Oral Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Time Management
- Attention to details
Software Development: 2 Years
Admin & Clerical: 2 Years